Friday, June 29, 2007

Simple Joys


It doesn't take much to make a Nana happy. A sunset, a sunrise, flowers in a garden, the new Stampin' Up Fall / Winter collection! Yahoo! They are here! (for those who don't know, it is a catalog chuck full of great stamping and scrapbooking supplies!) I have been waiting for my new caty's to be delivered. They arrived sometime late Wed., I did not see them on the porch. Found them on Thurs. am. Oh, Happy Day's! It is so beautiful. So I have been busy dreaming of all the wonderful things I want to get. It is amazing how a simple catalog can inspire such ideas! Well, I can't really call it simple, because it is far from that. Almost 200 pages of wonderful projects to copy! But I will have to wait until Sunday to place an order! In the meantime I will anguish over what to order or in reality, what I can AFFORD to order!

1 comment:

Tya said...

I second that! :-)