Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Madness

O.K., another week-end gone. Oh Monday, Monday. I know there's a song there somewhere, but I'll stick with my 'day job'. Speaking of... I believe this will be a hectic week. One of my employees goes on sick leave on Wednesday, for 6-8 weeks. Another employee is working out of another department, driving truck. So that means shuffling every ones schedules and duties. Hoping for a good substitute worker. I learned a long time ago that the clock will tick with or without enough help. I also use a bit....no a LOT of prayer. From serving breakfast at 7:15 to that first lunch hour and keep on praying till that last (fifth) lunch hour is over!

Busy this week getting ready for 'stamp-a-stack' on Saturday, for my Stampin' Up business. I love creating the cards, pages and projects. There are so many great ideas out there, I just want to do them all. But I always run out of time. Like now, I should be up in my little creative corner working on packets for the workshop, or in bed since 4:30 a.m. will be here before I know it. But someone told me that I am suppose to write on this blog daily. Well, I really don't think my life is all THAT exciting. But it is a great place to ramble.

1 comment:

Tya said...

you don't have to post daily. only when you feel like it.