Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Scrapbookers Against Breast Cancer

Saturaday, Jan. 20 we held our Fifth Annual Scrapbookers Against Breast Cancer Event. What a wonderful day. We had over 100 participate in the 12 hour crop. There were nine vendors offering a great variety of products.
The family of Susan Lane Boivin began with the first crop in 2002. We were able to raise $1,100 with 35 scrapbookers attending. Over the years we have grown. We have over 200 on our contact list. This year we raised over $5,000. All money raised has been sent to the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

I hope to have the photos printed soon. Then on to another adventure for me, posting the photo on my blog. I am so 'out of my box'. Plan on getting some help from my friends, like darling daughter Tya and great friend Carol? H E L P !!!!

3 comments:

Tya said...

Congratulations on raising so much moolah! Can't wait to attend again next year!

Jan Jacobs said...

Wahoo!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll add you to my favs!

Hein said...

Hey there, the breast cancer crop was wonderful, thanks to you and Kathy and all the generous people who volunteered, Kel and I can't wait to be there again next year.
But I have one question, Since when have you ever been inside the box?????