Saturday, January 27, 2007

Winter Wonderland Crop

I just returned from a wonderful day of relaxing stamping and scrapbooking with friends. Kathy and I spent the day at "The HideAway" in Lapeer, with our hostess and friend, Jan Jacob. It was cozy and productive. I completed ONE page, my goal for the day. (Must not set goals so high that they are unreachable!) I also was able to finish creating several projects for upcoming Stampin' Up workshops and classes.
It was so nice to visit with friends we do not get to see so often, Edie and Gayle are so nice and I really enjoy visiting with them. And Barb is sort of our Big Sister. Kinda the mother hen to us all. Of course we enjoy looking after her as well. And Jan, our hostess with the mostess! Served up some great chili to warm us up at lunch. The wonderful baked chicken for dinner followed by warm pineapple upside down cake? What could be better on a snowy January day? Good food, great conversation, creative suggestions and wonderful friends.
Thank you gals for blessing me today with your friendship!

No comments: