Saturday, February 3, 2007

Wacky Week-end

Had a full day of activities. Started off working, YES working on Saturday. The High School where I work held a fundraiser for their Alumni sponsored Scholarship fund. A Pancake Breakfast. I was at work by 8 a.m. The breakfast went well for their first attempt. It was fun listening to all their reminiscing of 'the good ol days'.

Followed the breakfast with a Stampin' Up! all occasion card class. It is always a lot of work creating the samples, then I write detailed instructions of each project and try to include a photo or drawing of each. Today we had six ladies attend. Some new gals to stamping and card making, some experienced. It was great fun teaching them new techniques and sharing ideas in a relaxed atmosphere. I enjoy the creating and teaching aspect of the business. It is rewarding and never seems much like w-o-r-k!

Sorry I had to miss my joungest grandsons hockey game. He was on the ice while I was serving pancakes, sausage and coffee! He did a great job in the net. They won their game and I am told he had some awesome saves!

Tomorrow I am looking forward to attending a "cousins lunch". There are four of us cousins who only seems to get together at the funeral homes. Decided we would recolate our gathering place to a resteraunt! It will be great to be able to sit and yack and catch up on family news! All our kids have grown and flown the coop, yet we still seem to be so busy all the time it is hard to get together. Should be fun. Of course I'll get photos to add to my scrapbooks!

No comments: