Saturday, January 27, 2007

CKU - Detroit

Well it's back to school for me. Tya and Kathy too! We all are registered for CKU - Detroit. Three days of Creating Keepsake University! We have attended two others, one in Provo, Utah and then Nashville, Tennessee.
This one is quite different. Their format has changed. Seems to be a lot of HOMEWORK! and we haven't even arrived on campus. For one class that is all day, we must come prepared with over 50 photos. There are several topics and sizes we are to have for each photo or group of photos. The class is "A Snapshot of Me".
Looks like a lot of prep work ahead. I sure hope my darling daughter (Tya) can help her ol' mom out! I will need one of those books 'for dummies' and photo-editing software.
Well, the other classes I was able to sign up for should be helpful. I could use some new inspiration and ideas. There is so much out there to learn and try when it comes to preserving photos, making cards and doing paper projects.
The time spent as CKU is always hectic and exhausting, but always FUN! I am really looking forward to spending the time with two of my favorite people, Tya and Kathy!

No comments: