Thursday, August 2, 2007

Update

Hello world! What to tell. I have been busy, doing what? Gee, I don't know, yet the days seem to be full of activities and the nights are pretty short. The calendar is going by and of course I could use more time!
I do have a lot completed at my new office for the upcoming school year. Thanks to the hard work of my wonderful grandsons, we have most everything moved in. Walls painted, curtains up, file cabinets are filling up, and I am beginning to get organized. There is a lot that I can not do until after our manager meetings, pricing has to be set each year. We review new products for each school year.
Today, OGS helped to put together my new office chair, while YGS helped me put up trim on my bulletin board, sorted desk drawers and cleaned EVERYTHING he could find! After a couple hours we headed for lunch.
MICKY "D's" my choice. Then back to my house to cool off. They have enjoyed the pool this past week, with temps in upper 90's!
I must get projects ready for a workshop next Thurs., and a card class the following week. Always a struggle getting the ideas from my head to the paper.
Happy DAYS!

No comments: