Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home Again!

Just returned from my Scrappin' Weekend. Had a great time with friends and family. Always relaxing but never enough time for sleep. I did get about 10-11 hours over the three days. It is so hard to give in to sleep when the creative juices are flowing! I completed 45 pages! That included 13 for a recipe swap I joined. I am up-to-date on all the camping photos / trips with my grandsons and I completed the wedding album from my son's wedding, Sept. '05. I could add some embellishments and journaling to the wedding album, but the photos are in there and it will pass for now!
Must get unpacked, start the laundry and get ready to head to northern MI, for a Stampin' Up! card class this week. Hope to post some photos later!

1 comment:

Tya said...

Welcome Home! You've been tagged for Blog Tag. Check out my blog for the details. :)