Saturday, July 21, 2007

Where Has Summer Gone?

Here it is, already heading toward the end of July. Seems like summer has just past me by! I had so many plans and ideas of 'things' I wanted to accomplish over these few weeks between the end of one school year and the beginning of the next! There are so many projects that I wanted to get done, clean out drawers, get all the 'junk' out of the basement, gut out the office and reorganize! Plus, there are all the ideas and projects for my Stampin' Up business that are not done! I do have cards designed for the next two classes, and a few ideas for an early Christmas Card Clinic, also a file of ideas for a 'punch card' class. There just does not seem to be enough hours in the day. I also have this problem with motivation? I do get motivated and ideas come to me but generally NOT until about this time of night! My creative juices and great ideas come to me most ALWAYS after 10 pm. Can't help it. I'm just a night owl. When the kids were little, they would go to bed, and I could stay up half the night, reading, sewing, working on projects. I know when I was little, I can remember changing my bedroom around in the middle of the night. My daddy would get sorta upset...."what the heck is she doing up there this time of night?" I know my mom heard that on several occasions! And of course in this 'era' of cyber-space, I can stay up all night surfin' the net for ideas and inspiration. And many nights I do just that. As I am tonight. See y'all later!

1 comment:

Tya said...

It's gone out the window. That's where! :-)