Friday, August 3, 2007

Late Night Creations and other Ramblings



Look and see what I did! A customer has been wanting to learn the pop up card, so I designed this one last night. Used the groovy guava, river rock, blush blossom and very vanilla card stock. Stamped with same inks and the "eat cake" stamp set. I love the new double stitched ribbons!
Of course my computer skills leave a lot to be desired, so the photos are backward. But I am sure you all get the idea! I really like the new colors and have had a hard time using "eat cake" so I was pretty pleased with this creation at 2 am!
So many ideas and so little time. I have several projects I would love to get done and offer to my customers, but there just seems to be only 24 hours in a day! And I have come to realize that since I began my business venture with "Stampin' Up!", my pile of photos has grown. I do not get as much scrapbooking done as I would like. I HAVE tried to use my S.U. product so I can accomplish two things at once, scrapbook AND show product! It is just that I love the product and quality of the items that S.U. offers and I find so many great ideas (and some just pop in my head at 2 am.) that I want to do them all!
I guess I need to prioritize. I tend to get distracted so easily. Is that a trait of a creative mind? Please tell me it is! Or I am just easily distracted! Just this morning I was putting away some investment papers, the next thing I knew I had all my check stubs from the past 15 years sorting them out, pitching papers, organizing my personal papers and of course an hour flew by! But I have been wanting to get that all done this summer, so now I can cross that off my mental list!
Well, I need to head to my office at school, and try to get some organization done there. I am still purging things that were left behind by the previous manager of 18 years! Keep me in your thoughts.
Have a Great Week-end All!









No comments: