Monday, February 5, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!

Yahoo, no school today. Technically a "snow day" yet we only have a few inches of snow. BUT the wind chill is well below zero. Tomorrow morning the prediction is a wind chill of -20 . A bit nippy for standing and waiting for a bus.
Today was fun, I picked up my two grandsons and took them out to lunch then to the show. We saw "Pursuit of Happyness". Will Smith and his son did a great job in the movie. Good show inspired from a true story. Definitely a 'must buy' when released on DVD.

So another day off tomorrow. Hmmmm, guess I can stay up late, play with my card-making. Create a scrapbook page. That will be my goal tonight. To complete at least a couple scrapbook pages. Then I am sure I can find some scrapbooking or paper crafting I will want to do tomorrow. And my new Paper Crafts mag. arrived today. Yahoo!

Of course I really should catch up on my reading. Our pastor has challenged us to read the bible this year. We have a guide sheet that helps us keep on track. If we follow it, we can finish reading the bible in one year. Well, I am a few chapters behind. Had a hard time getting through Job. Started on Exodus last night. More familiar with that book, and it seems to be a quicker read.

No comments: