Sunday, February 18, 2007

Scrappin' and Stampin'

What a full week-end! Went north to Houghton Lake on Thursday afternoon. Held a "Stamp-A-Stack" workshop at Higgins Lake with my sister-en-law Steph. Had a great time, teaching and meeting the ladies who attended. Several of the ladies know my mother who attends church with them. It was so nice to hear them share how much they think of my mom, who is 87 and still gets around pretty darn good! She is a true 'lady' in every sense.

Returned to Houghton Lake to Scrapbook the remainder of the week-end with my nieces and friends. We had a great time just snack, scrappin' and yackin'! I did complete about 14 pages and was able to mount three sets of stamps. I had a trip to CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) that we took in March of 2004. My DD, friend and I are registered for another CKU this April in Dearborn. I figured I should complete the previous event before I attended this one. It is so amazing how much you can accomplish with a bit of POTIVATION! Simple pages, but they are complete.

Tomorrow is the final day of our Mid-Winter Break. I hope to sleep late and finish my long list of tasks I always seem to create for myself.

1 comment:

Tya said...

WTG on all the pages. Glad you had some "MOTIVATION" to get them done. Can't wait to see them! :)