Friday, April 13, 2007

Hello to All

...who may read this! I have been out of touch with the blogging world. Had some trouble logging in and finally was able to figure out my problem. Too many buttons and moving parts, as my ds would tell you. I am not the most computer savy person who has touched a keyboard. Being a 'left brainer' I just want it to work when I turn it on and do what I want it to do! I don't want to have to think about it! But now I could find a very creative thing to do with the darm thing!

WOW almost two months since my last entry. I am sure many things have been going on here on my little speck of the universe. Working, scrap booking, stamping, repeat - repeat - repeat! I did get one of my gardens cleaned, only because we were blessed with ONE day that I was able to get out there during our Spring? break.

Spring break brings to my mind, sunshine, warmer days, green grass, flowers popping up, being outside in the yard! BUT here in Michigan that term 'Spring Break' can mean something totally different. Mother nature has reminded us this year that Yes, she is still in charge! We have has snow, rain, cold winds, a smidgen of sunshine, more snow, more rain, more cold winds. Just to break up the monotony, today she surprises us with a beautiful morning of sunshine. I can here the birds singing outside, BUT my furnace is still running so that does give me the clue that it may be a bit chilly outside my door! I guess that is o.k. because the sky is so blue today and the sun sure is nice!

No comments: