Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Let's Go Shopping!

NOT! This day runs a close second for me, as one that I would NOT like to shop. Right behind "black Friday", the day after Thanksgiving. I would love to get in on some of those great deals, but not that bad. I can wait and if there is something out there I really must have, it will still be there in a couple days and maybe at a lower % that today!
So sorry for those of you who had to return to work today. I am still in my Jammie's and sipping on my coffee. But I have been slowly working of my craft studio. It was such a huge disaster. I am trying once again to get it sorted, cleaned and organized. If I only had a little more space. I would definitely fill it with more stuff. My goal it to get ahead on some of my Stampin' Up projects and classes that I have coming up. Next week is the "New Year Open House" with the new catalog! I have a fun project to share with the ladies for that day. Then in February I am attending a local crop and will need a project for that day. I also hope to get some card kits ready to sell. I also need to go into the office this week and catch up on paper-work and reports, yuk!
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and that our Lord remains in your heart throughout the new year. Have a great day!

No comments: