Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Some days I wonder how I have time to fit a 40 hour work week in my schedule. These couple weeks that I have off work are packed pretty full.
Yesterday, I drove my friend down-state and we did some shopping at a great wholesale store. During the evening we went to her nieces to help with a quick? project. Well let's just say that we left about 9:30 and they were just getting the cute little project put together, but they were going to have to do that another 119 times! They are very cute, a little fabric doll with thread-hair, button head and thin corded arms and legs. They are for our Scrapbooking event in January. Good thing we got an early start.
Today, we traveled on down to Detroit to go to Harper Medical Center so my girlfriend could get an MRI. Her neurologist is at the Detroit Medical Center and so it is best to have those tests there. I was able to work on some cute "flower-pens" for our crop and finished almost half of them!
Drove home heading into a bit of winter. Yes SNOW! There is a warming for parts of the state, we are suppose to get a few inches, 2-4-6-8", depends on which weather report you hear. Sounds like perfect weather for crafting to me! So I guess I will do just that.

No comments: