Friday, April 13, 2007

CKU - Detroit

Creating Keepsake University - Dearborn. I am looking forward to some new ideas and fun times with dd and friends. This event has a different format than previous ones I have attended. We will be making a whole album in one day. Of course there was a very long syllabus that we had to do prior to going. I have been scouring for photos that are needed for this class. It has given me a chance to 'clean' a bit. o.k. a very tiny little bit. I did get some sorting and purging done. But of course, I then found other projects that I would like to work on. Am trying to focus! Finish up one project before starting another.

Back to CKU...We are taking five classes on Friday and the Album class on Saturday. Classes on Friday include Designer Details; One week, One month, One year; Real Magic; Technique crazy; and Mad for Brads. I am hoping that I can learn some great tips and ideas from the Designer Details class. Technique crazy, I believe should give me some ideas to use with my Stampin' Up! business and the Real Magic class may give me a page or two for a trip to Disney that I took over two years ago!

I am sure that we will have a great time and take lots of pictures so we will have another pile to scrapbook! A scrapbookers projects are NEVER done! As long as there are photos and ideas, there are projects to complete!

No comments: