Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blessing to All!

What a nice day and such wonderful Blessings. We are truly lucky to live in such a great country. It is so great to know that we have the freedom to celebrate and be thankful for all that we have.
Today we woke to a great blanket of fresh white snow. Looked like Christmas, but was a pleasant surprise for Thanksgiving morning. The first snow always brings such a big smile to my face. I don't know if it because of the beauty or the fond memories of my youth, or a combination of both. I am always in a wonder of the beauty of the fresh white snow sticking to the leaves and branches of the trees. Even my genraniums that have been surviving the colder nights looked so pretty with their pink and red color peeking out from under their white blankets.
I pray that all of you have enjoyed the blessings we are so lucky to have.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: