Saturday, September 8, 2007

Greetings One and ALL!

WOW! It has been a long time since I posted. It has been a busy few weeks. My mom is having some medical problems and I went to Higgins Lake for a couple days over the Labor Day Week-end. Of course I am back to work, full swing! Getting used to new staff, new students, new routines! The beginning of each school year is always hectic added to the fact that I am in a different building. But I LOVE IT!
Trying to keep up with my Stampin' Up business. There are so many ideas I have for projects, classes and events, but the 24 hour day just seems to fly by! Getting ready for an "Early Bird Christmas Card Clinic" on the 15th. Plus teach "A Brag Book in one Evening" following the card clinic. Hoping to get more projects created for upcoming events/classes. National Card-Making Day is October6, and we hope to have an all-day event for that.
Hoping to catch up on my "list" of projects this week-end. Have a great one!

No comments: